Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let me go back...


I totally skipped christmas, and I know I'll skip...er forget more.

Xmas eve seafood festival...sorta. Crab legs and scallops = yum. Plus some Wii, iirc. Or was it Rock Band?
Xmas day brought an early wake-up call for me. I have been sleeping poorly, and waking between 1am and 4am. So, at about 4am....I crept downstairs and turned on the TV. I can't tell you what movies I watched...all boring stuff, lots of surfing. Around 6 or 7, I think dad was up next. Slowly Frank and mom woke. And....Jen - the late riser! Breakfast was...tortilla and sausage. We lazy people ate while Jen went for a run.

Somewhere around 9 or 10 - we started opening gifts. Fun highlights:
Ma got a portable dvd player.
Frank got a coconut w/ a monkey head carved into it.
Dad got swanky glass picture frame bookends w/ pics of his kids.
Karen got a dictionary w/ Hanukkah highlighted.
Jen got a fish (wall art).
Missing from the party....Alice, Tony, Liam and Hannah. So, I (we?) are going to Kansas for Xmas 09!

No comments: